Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Priorities

Allan Leverone writes great books and sells a bunch of them. This morning I was convinced that he writes great posts too.

We became writing friends earlier this year when Blood on Blood came out and he graciously interviewed me on his blog - and then even more graciously left it up for a long, long time. I mean like forever, to the point where his readers were probably sick of it being up. He's that kind of supportive guy.

Please follow this link to his blog, http://allanleverone.blogspot.com/ read his top post about bravery, true bravery, and then do something you'll honestly feel good about today. Give Allan a comment so he knows he's reaching people about this.  

Thanks, JW

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jim, I just saw your response from back in August on one of my blog posts. I wasn't ignoring you, I promise. lol. I haven't been blogging much of late anyway and that's probably obvious given my last entry was in September. I am slowly getting away from the writing experience it would seem. Anyway, I believe I emailed you that I downloaded your Blood on Blood ebook and one day I'll actually read it :). Good to see you. Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jeff!

    Good to hear from you. Hope things are well. Thanks for getting BOB and I understand the time thing.

    Thanks again for stopping by....and keep in touch. - JW

    ReplyDelete