Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New Review - Available In Any Colour


Christopher Black has seen fit to write a review of Blood on Blood for us over at his great blog Available In Any Colour. While I don't know him well, I owe him a beer or two if we ever get to meet. His kind words and positive comments about the book are much appreciated.

Please go check it out and if you haven't given Blood on Blood a read yet, why not give it a try? I'll bet you the ebook cost of 99 cents, you'll find it entertaining. Go here to read Christopher's review and check out his blog while you're there.

Thanks again Christopher!

-JW      

2 comments:

  1. I'll take that beer if I ever wander over your way!

    Looking forward to Queen of Diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beer is always plural with me, so be ready Christopher.

    Thanks again, Jim

    ReplyDelete