Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Roll Call

We're lucky enough to have some great UK friends and writers on board with the blog - which I love. I like the idea of having some sort of global touch with other people who love the written word. We have been a little dry on comments in here lately so I'm getting out the heavy tackle and going fishing in big water, across vast lands and seas.

I have noticed with interest on our blog stats that we have regular visits from folks in Canada, France, Germany, Russia, and Australia just to name a few international locations. Now I suppose this could be one world traveler. A modern day Marco Polo, but I don't think so.

SO, I know everyone is always busy but if you have a second, just one little minute, drop us a line and say hello. We'd love to hear from you folks in other countries.

Of course that goes for anyone living here in the US of A too. Say Hey, so we know someone is out there. Throw a brick through our blog window....something....anything.


-JW

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Ireland; loved the covers post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello K.A.!

    Thanks for stopping by and just as importantly saying hi. Very much appreciated. Also glad you liked Frank's post on the evolution of our cover.

    Great to hear from you. Don't be a stranger okay?

    Thanks again, JW

    ReplyDelete