Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blood On Blood

Well, it's a bloody Tuesday!

I'm going to elbow my writing pardner right out of the way like the rookie I am and make the first post of many from us regarding the upcoming book we have coming out very soon.

It was announced today by Brian Lindenmuth over at Snubnose Press http://snubnosepress.wordpress.com/ that they would be publishing BLOOD ON BLOOD. Both Frank and I are thrilled to be in the Snubnose family of books. I think if I thank Brian one more time he'll spit, or smack me one.....or both. Ah what the hell, thank you once again for this opportunity Brian!

We'll both be back today with more details. Especially Frank, he's the detail guy (and brains, talent, etc.) between the two of us, there is no doubt about that.

Also, if you own an interstate billboard that you're not using right now, please call us right away. 

-JW  

12 comments:

  1. Congrats guys. Snubnose is a great place to be, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tom,

    Really appreciate the comment and couldn't agree more!

    We will behave ourselves and make everybody on the team proud. Well, Frank will anyway.

    Thanks again, Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, Jim. Congratulations. Brian is tops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JW and Frank, this is the balls!

    I've been wondering about you, Jim. Thought maybe you...well, hell- I don't know what I thought. Good to see you're back and that you spent your time writing.

    I'll do my best to spread the word, brotha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul,
    As always, thanks so much for your steadfast support. You're always everywhere at once and I don't know how the hell you do it.

    Patti,
    Really appreciate you dropping in and the kind words. Don't forget Carole King either...

    Mike,
    Yeah, I definitely dropped out of the mix for awhile. Thanks for stopping by and saying hey. Appreciate the offer too, we'll take it. How you been? Btw, friend of mine is sending his kid to Manhattan for 4 years next year.

    -JW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jim and Frank,
    congratulations to you both.
    best wishes
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt,

      Thanks much for stopping by. Really appreciate that.

      -JW

      Delete
  7. Well done, Jim! (& Frank).
    Your writing will take you far, if what I've seen in PULP METAL is anything to go by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jason,

      Great of you to follow us and thanks for the gracious comment. We hope to not disappoint.

      Thanks again, JW

      Delete
  8. Love the plot of Blood on Blood. Always enjoyed your writing style, Jim and I trust your instincts with Frank. Looking forward to one helluva a novel! Congrats to you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jodi,

      Really appreciate you coming by. The pressure is on now. Btw, that was great interview you did recently on Pulp Metal.

      -JW

      Delete